How a Virtual Partnering Event works
Partnering meetings are unique in that the interactions are not serendipitous. Participants search for and request meetings with potential partners in our directory. Once accepted, they schedule the meeting via our online
30-minutes meetings take place using the online meeting system. They are short but allow enough time for an introduction to the partner and their capabilities.
Although the initial meeting is short, the relationship continues afterwards.
How the One-on-One PartneringTM platform works
- Each delegate enters a profile (organization, technology, product, expertise)
- Searchable directory of profiles
- Anyone can reach out to companies listed in the directory
- Meetings can be requested, accepted or declined
- Meetings are virtually organized and scheduled
- Each delegate has a personalized agenda of meetings
Partnering Platform Quick Start Guide