Investing in Global Health Security: Overcoming Challenges in Antibiotic Development
This panel will highlight research and collaborations to develop new tools to tackle AMR and provide an update on efforts to facilitate development and uptake of innovation. While these tools may be years from approval, policy engagement to address identified barriers must begin now.
Moderator: Gregory Frank, PhD, Senior Director, Infectious Disease Policy, BIO
- Pierre Daram, Global Project Leader, Associate Director Portfolio Management, Debiopharm
- Silas Holland, Head of External Affairs (Interim), AMR Action Fund
- Jeremy Knox, Policy and Advocacy Lead, Drug Resistant Infections Programme, Wellcome Trust
- Karolina Puskarczyk, Senior Manager, Innovation Policy, Pfizer
Can’t make the live session? Register anyway and we will send you the recording.
Webinar: Infectious Diseases Event Preview & Virtual Partnering Platform Demo
- Get an overview of the event, including a sneak preview into who’s coming and the plenary session
- Discover the ins and outs of virtual partnering
- See a walk-through of the One-on-One Partnering platform and its key features
- Q&A session