How a Virtual Partnering Event works
Partnering meetings are unique in that the interactions are not serendipitous. Participants search for and request meetings with potential partners in our directory. Once accepted, they schedule the meeting via our online
Meetings take place from 4 May through 6 May using the online meeting system. Meetings only last 30 minutes. They are short but allow enough time for an introduction to the partner and their capabilities.
Although the initial meeting is short, the relationship continues afterwards.
How the One-on-One Partnering platform works
- Each delegate enters a profile (organization, technology, product, expertise)
- Searchable directory of profiles
- Anyone can reach out to companies listed in the directory
- Meetings can be requested, accepted or declined
- Meetings are virtually organized and scheduled
- Each delegate has a personalized agenda of meetings
Registration to the virtual partnering event opens on 7 April. Then, our partnering platform, One-on-One Partnering, will open on 20 April so that participants will have up to two weeks to make connections and request online meetings. On 4 May the virtual partnering starts with online scheduled meetings for three days through 6 May.
7 April 2020
Registration for the Virtual
Partnering Event starts.
20 April 2020
Platform is open
Participants can begin
sending meeting requests.
4-6 May 2020
Scheduled meetings will
take place online.